Ladies Tank Top Napoleon Hill
Napoleon Hill is credited with being the founder of the science of success. With his book Think and Grow Rich he taught millions of people with their personal success. As an adviser to Andrew Carnegie, Hill used his experience dealing with a multitude of rags-to-riches tycoons to give other people the formula for success. He went on to have a long and sucessful career writing, teaching and lecturing about his philosphy of success.
A flattering tank with generously cut arm openings and a slim racerback in our ultra soft Tri-Blend fabric giving a more vintage feel.
• Polyester retains shape and elasticity; Cotton lends both comfort and durability; addition of Rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
• Fabric weight 3.7 oz/yd² (125 g/m²)
• Tri-Blend (50% Polyester / 25% Cotton / 25% Rayon) construction
• Tri-Oatmeal (50% Polyester / 37% Ring-Spun Combed Cotton / 13% Rayon)
• Tri-Oatmeal fabric weight: 3.9 oz/yd² (132 g/m²)